Sunday, September 19, 2010

Journal 7

Wow I realize that I should have been unwrapping and texturing a lot more when I started unwrapping my models. Its been so long, I havent unwrapped since character modeling class. Getting the hang of it took a little bit but I found my way around and remembered some things. I also followed the tutorial provided on the class website and it was a good refresher. I'm still having a lot of trouble unwrapping though, I cant seem to get it the way I want to. I come really close, but in some places the texture stretches and when I try and fix it, I mess up something else. I kept having to stop myself from getting to sucked into texturing because it was taking way too long to texture just one object because I wanted to get it looking just right. I've had to bit my tongue and move on even though I didnt want to due to lack of time. Actually it wasnt even lack of time, it was the fact that life just likes to get in the way at the wrong time.

No comments:

Post a Comment