Friday, September 17, 2010

Journal 1


I started off thinking about how to layout the prototype on the graph paper, but that didn't work too well because I kept erasing things over and over. So I stopped that and went to my little sketchbook and started sketching up ways to improve my level. Once I was satisfied I turned to the graph paper and started assembling all four sheets together. There was a small paint tube box beside me and that looked to be the perfect size that I needed. So I placed it where I wanted the small room to be and it seemed like a nice size. I then measured it in UU and it was fine for what I needed. I used that same little box to form the second, third and fourth rooms. I was going to stay with only one room, but I'll give it a shot with two rooms, and if it proves to be too much for me I can always drop the Crimson room. After everything was laid out I made boxes for my Indigo room.

No comments:

Post a Comment